Saturday 22 October 2011

Newton Run 2011's Race Pack

I'm a big fan of Newton Running and I love their shoes very much. It is one of the best minimalistic shoes that I have ever owned.

Today is the Newton Run's race pack collection. It was held in Velocity@Novena.



I've reached there around 12pm and there was no crowd. The collection process was very fast since there was 10 counters waiting for the runners.



There was a lot of past season 2XU compression for sales. I wanted to get myself a compression short but they do not have my size. Most of the sizes available are medium.



The route are quite boring. For 18km category's runners will be running for 1 loop while 30km category's runners will need to run 2 loops.



More people are coming to get their race pack.



Besides compression wear, they also selling water belts, Newton shoes, energy gels and other gears.



The race pack consist of the above. The running tee is not very comfortable and I don't think will be wearing it during the race.

Collection Details
Venue:       Velocity @ Novena Square
Address:    238 Thomson Road S(307683)
Date:          22 - 23 October 2011
                    Saturday to Sunday
Time:          11am - 8pm